3.01.2011

New Product: Alpha - Calligraphic Connotations

{CLICK*IT TO VIEW DETAILS}




Here's a sneak peek preview of a NEW ALPHA SET:


Calligraphic Connotations.

Old World Charm, the Papier Creatif crown & relaxed calligraphy to accent your wonderful pages ... Hopefully, this will make you smile.  Distressed is THE BEST, afterall! ;)


And I can totally see using a lotta blending modes on these alpha tags in layouts to add pizazz! 
  • Use alpha on paper as a watermark
  • Make it look like a wax seal
  • Let a large portion blend into the background for interest
  • Use it on a chain
  • Use it on a ribbon
  • Add a brad on it
  • Spell out your loved one's name


*GET INTO CREATIF MODE!*



2 comments:

  1. beautiful alpha, also I'm heading over to add a link to your blog for scrappy trends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne3.3.11

    wow! I love it and I would certainly find good use for it, I scrap alot of vintage and that alpha would go beautifully in my pages...thanks Juls

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.