I n t r o d u c i n g T h e L a t e s t
"PAPIER ROMANTIQUE"
Studio Scrapbook*Works Digital Kits
for the Juliet in All of Us ...
The PAPIER ROMANTIQUE {embellish*works} kit "Ornements" includes some beautiful pieces with a twist on traditional!
I think that epoxies are fun and I love, love, love collage and altered art. These epoxy buttons are a fusion between digi and collage. The can be resized, added as blog buttons, incorporated in altered art, used in digital scrapbook layouts and projects or printed and hung on your bulletin board just because they are {tres joli}, very pretty!
Included in the kit are:
5*epoxy collage buttons - 3 oval, 1 rectangular and 1 square
5*epoxy collage buttons - 3 oval, 1 rectangular and 1 square
3*antique rounded corner photo frames - single, double & triple
2*swirls in the kit's Papier Romantique colors
1*cool vintage style ribbon w/ greenery and butterfly
1*quadrille accordian fleurette w/ button
3*journaling pieces
1*antique torn paper edgy
*GET INTO CREATIF MODE!*




This new kit is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love this pretty kit!
ReplyDeletegorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!! You rocked it Juls.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful kit, Juls.
ReplyDeleteMaria in WA
Very pretty kit. I love the embelishments!!! Way to go
ReplyDelete