If you've been eyeing something in my store, now is the time to get it! Everything has been reduced to half off retail. {Tweet! Tweet!} Let your digi-buddies know too!
I've designed 3 primary Collections over the past year. And to celebrate Papier Creatif's *1st Year Anniversary*, the Website & Blog have been tweaked and I'm selling these wonderful kits and products at great prices!
+ SPORT Club Golf
+ Noel Primitif Christmas
+ Papier Romantique
+ Papier Romantique
SALE THRU THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!!
Thanks so much for following my Blog! I'd love for us to have a *Skype Chat-n-Scrap* for fun. If you are interested in helping organize this event for our Blogs, post a comment with your Blog Addy.
Thanks so much for following my Blog! I'd love for us to have a *Skype Chat-n-Scrap* for fun. If you are interested in helping organize this event for our Blogs, post a comment with your Blog Addy.
WHATEVER U DO ..................
DO NOT BE SHY! =:-)*
We'll have to make sure that your Skype is ready to roll .... If you haven't done this yet, I think you'd enjoy it. It's totally fun to shop and find inspiration online with your buds.
+ Set-up Your Skype Account {very quick & easy to do}
+ Test Your Microphone & Audio
+ Message my Skype account to add yourself as a contact: papiercreatif


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.