8.30.2011

News & Events: Papier Creatif Scrap-n-Chat Session

Wow!  I found this photo of myself, Gigi, Poco and Chief from December 2007.  This picture makes me miss Autumn even more than I already do. Texas heat has been 100+ way too long!

The photo was taken by my daughter prior to my eyelid surgery {and while I still had adult braces - yeah, no fun.... not one bit.}.   Digital Scrapbooking and Blogging has enhanced my life in so many positive ways.  That was 2007 - Now it's 2011!  

I hope that some of you will join me in the Skype Scrap-N-Chat session.  Consider this your personal invitation.  Grab your favorite night time snack or a nice glass of wine and let's have fun.  I'll have a freebie template and some digital goodies that you can use as a starting point.  Find a photo of yourself and we'll post on the Creatif Challenge page.

Get your Photoshop fired up!   It's time to relax, beat the heat and have fun!

Have you gotten your Skype account set-up yet?  :)  Remember to add me as a contact on Skype - PapierCreatif!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.